Why you need to hire a bookkeeper.
Like many small business owners, you take pride in doing everything yourself. From sales to customer service, you’re often happy to handle it all on your own. When it comes to bookkeeping, today’s user-friendly accounting software, such as QuickBooks, can make your books much easier to maintain. However, many owners are still left wondering if they’re managing their books properly.
If you’re not a qualified bookkeeper, this is completely normal.
This is also entirely avoidable.
By hiring a qualified bookkeeper, you’ll be able to take advantage of the benefits a qualified bookkeeper and a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor can offer. You will have access to critical financial information and key performance indicators that aid you in decision making – the decisions that ultimately help your business grow quickly and make you more money.
Most importantly: errors won’t be made, and you’ll never have to wonder if you’re books are being managed right.
13 reasons to hire us to maintain your books:
1. 24/7 access to up-to-date financial information and reports from any device with an internet connection.
2. Online access to your numbers on your smartphone or tablet.
3. Up-to-date, real-time accounting for your records that makes it easier for you to make the right decisions at the right time.
4. Business support – Since we can access your data 24/7, you get more value from us.
5. Create an invoice anywhere, anytime – Fast, simple customized sales invoicing makes your life much simpler. The ability to email an invoice on the spot makes it easy to manage your sales and get paid in a more timely fashion.
6. Quicker cash collection – Our system allows you to embody payment methods into your invoicing. For example, click and pay to drive quick collection of your invoices. This is very useful for reducing bad debts and taking care of slow payers. You can also chase debtors whilst you’re on the go.
7. Automatic processing – Your bank accounts can feed directly into your QBO Data file, which keeps your accounts up-to-date and fully reconciled to the bank. This feature alone will save you a significant amount of time.
8. Financial dashboard – One our most popular features is the “Financial Dashboard”; a fully customizable screen that shows you the key financial information you need to run your business. You’ll come to appreciate this Financial Dashboard as a full-screen quick view tool for reminders and taking action.
9. Instant reports – Get instant reports for your business with the touch of a button. We can create customized reports for you.
10. Security – Be able to sleep at night knowing your sensitive financial data is always secure and backed-up automatically.
11. Maintenance free – No system downtime because the software upgrades are automatically installed. This worry-free maintenance saves you time and hassle.
12. Lower professional fees – Reduced yearend accounting fees because it makes it easier for us to produce end of year accounts.
13. Free software – As well as helping you, this system makes your life much easier, which means we can pass these benefits to you in the form of cost savings.
Have your books professionally managed.
~ We take care of the little things so you can enjoy stress-free bookkeeping all year long.
Carol On Call Office Assistance
Carol Kostachuk, CPB
Bookkeeping Services, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am – 4pm
23851 – 133 Avenue
British Columbia V4R 2V1